I had a bit of a lazy Sunday yesterday. It was a nice quiet day at home, just what I needed.


I had a ham, cheese, cucumber and lettuce roll for lunch, it was really good.
I watched a few episodes of Gossip Girl season three on DVD which I bought on Friday. I’d forgotten how good some of the episodes were.

I also managed to fit some homework in as well. I did mainly psychology homework, because while I’m in year 11, I’m doing psychology as a year 12 subject.
By the way, last night was my mum’s 50th party, the photo below is what I wore.

Hope you’re having a good day.
- Lauren
I had a ham, cheese, cucumber and lettuce roll for lunch, it was really good.
I watched a few episodes of Gossip Girl season three on DVD which I bought on Friday. I’d forgotten how good some of the episodes were.
I also managed to fit some homework in as well. I did mainly psychology homework, because while I’m in year 11, I’m doing psychology as a year 12 subject.
By the way, last night was my mum’s 50th party, the photo below is what I wore.

Hope you’re having a good day.
- Lauren
1 comment:
hey just came across your blog and its very cute. I love that band of horses song :)
Post a Comment