Lauren!You lucky person. I wish my rellies knew what to buy for me- all I ever get is money.I see you have the Sartorialist- I saw it the other day and thought it's such a Lauren book. And now you have it :)
Yeah, this is one year that I didn't get mainly money. I haven't really seen the Satorialist in many shops, my Dad bought it through Amazon. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Lauren!
You lucky person. I wish my rellies knew what to buy for me- all I ever get is money.
I see you have the Sartorialist- I saw it the other day and thought it's such a Lauren book. And now you have it :)
Yeah, this is one year that I didn't get mainly money.
I haven't really seen the Satorialist in many shops, my Dad bought it through Amazon. :)
Post a Comment